Your Email Address:

First Name:

14 yrs and I'm still fighting this

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tiredofcrying
Junior

14 yrs and I'm still fighting this

Post by tiredofcrying »

Well I'm having an endoscopy done in May. I hope this gives me the answers I need. After tonsils removed and sinsus surgery still did nothing to improve my bb. Its so hard to be a nurse with this condition. The patiens are never rude its my coworkers and the drs that are making comments. My son said my breath smells like eggs. Does h pylori produce a sulfur smell?

keepfaith

Post by keepfaith »

Hi i know how u feel..be carful what kind of gum u chew..iv noticed that if u chew a gum thats to strong it makes it ten times worse..i like Stride Rite cinnamon...and i found if i change my gum often its worse its to muchflavor and makes it to stong ...also i like hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash carrie a little bottle with u..and a tung scaper..and try to stay clam at the end of the day nothing big is goin to happen to u from there rude comments...i try not to future f#!! Myself...a gurl one told me "your alway future f...ing ur self" and she was right always has same mentality...thinkin omg there goin to laugh or comment and now i dnt and i dnt hear as much...i also DONT TRY TO LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE CONVERSATIONS...my mind cant handle it...as i am around people i try to carrie a conversation in my mind with myself it works...
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

You may have H Pylori - your endoscopy biopsy samples should find this hopefully for you.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

Thank you both. I stopped chewing gum for that very reason but I will try the stride rite. I carry a bottle of perioxide and a tung scraper which gets me through my day. Ihope I have h pylori and that it can be cured and my bb will be gone. I've been praying every night
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

are you from the UK?

I'm currently waiting 6 weeks to be exact for my endoscopy.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

I live is the US
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic