Page 1 of 1
sex
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:31 pm
by who farted?
ive always noticed that my bb gets worse after sex (orgasm).Does any other members suffer the same effects?
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 pm
by flavouredpig
I've never smelt my breath after orgasm before, I will try it and let you know.
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:27 pm
by deebo
your partner tells you this ? male or female ?
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm
by Stankie
...
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 am
by halitosisux
I read once that a woman's hormones can be affected by the male hormones she absorbs from semen, through the vaginal wall.
So even for men, it probably does affect hormone levels depending on how much sexual activity there is. Not saying this is a cause of BB in itself, but if there's another cause related to hormones and other body chemistry, this factor could be indicative.
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:46 pm
by Jimi Stein
Our bad breath is probably related to homrmones, that are out of whack.
THat is why most of use get bb at the age of 14, when sex hormones start to do its work
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm
by who farted?
deebo wrote:your partner tells you this ? male or female ?
Male,no i can tell by increased reactions,from further distances theres no doubt in my mind it plays a big part,
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:27 am
by Ihatemybreath
I just won't masturbate anymore. WHO KNOWS IF IS BECAUSE OF IT MY BB CASE INCREASED? I've been masturbating a lot this days to cover up my frustration with love.
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:05 pm
by Tony22
I don't know if my breath gets worse after sex, I was mostly worried about breathing too much during it and getting in the other's person's face...but I'm not sure if it got worse after orgasm.