THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
business's with mint bowlsd
business's with mint bowlsd
Well, still no job, and I'm. Really struggling, if I didn't have my 6 yea od I swear I would run awat right now. I eep having visions of purposely crashing my car.Its so painful to want to have a job and no one will call u back. I'm on the verge of selling myself. I havnt been to the tanner in awhile but I noticed they started placing a bowl of mints. Anyone else notice a business u frequent offering mints? I was at the store today. The cashier says what do you have on . I told her pergume oil. She says' stinking good. Wth
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.