Page 1 of 1

Oil pulling and candida.

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 pm
by 222chick
I have started oil pulling and I used the same empty water bottle to spit the oil out in for three days to experiment. I have noticed that the oil from the previous days has a sweet or yeasty smell. Has anyone else done this?

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:52 am
by Carri
I do oil pulling but I don't keep the oil. It's toxic no ?

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 pm
by Levantin3
I do oil pulling but I don't keep the oil. It's toxic no ?

YES, it is. That's why you have to spit it out in the toilet everytime you do it.

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:47 pm
by Stankie
...

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:50 am
by jess
I've been doing oil pulling for years now but I never keep the oil; I spit it out in the sink so I don't know about that smell you mentioned. I'm not really sure if it makes a big difference in my breath, but it whitens my teeth and I swear it makes my skin softer after just a few days of doing it regularly.

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:18 pm
by FedUp
I tried this once or twice, I felt really silly in my room swishing oil around my mouth for 20-30 minutes but I understand trying everything and anything to help find a cure.