THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
High ph in saliva/mouth
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
High ph in saliva/mouth
I have high ph in my saliva whole my life,no holes in my teeth ever.My dentist says i have perfect teeth.Iv noticed people with normal ph or lower dosen't smell.Anyone knows why some people have cronic high ph?
-
flavouredpig
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
Hello! No it does not depend on what I eat,I've tried to only eat foods with low ph.But I'm starting to understand why we smell we simply have more of certain bacteria that smell,as methyl mercaptan,Hydrogen sulfide,Solobacterium moorei.these bacteria create a high ph in the mouth and throat,and these bacteria seems to be very difficult to remove.Good bacteria thrive in acid environment.As some of you have written mouthwash will only make it worse it just kills the good bacteria the bad survive.Same with regular toothpaste.Some of you have written that ordinary chewing gum makes it worse and it smells more,that's right gum increases the ph in the mouth and our good bacteria Streptococcus do not like the environment.
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
It could be 3 factors.
1. wisdoms. If you have infected wisdom, saliva coming out the glands will smell foul. Because wisdoms are located close to salivary glands.
After wisdom removal, my saliva smells like nothing. It's because of the smelly cyst that keeps discharging in my mouth is why I still have bb.
2. Your salivary glands are infected, which probably isn't the case.
3. Your diet, drink more water and eat less processed food.
1. wisdoms. If you have infected wisdom, saliva coming out the glands will smell foul. Because wisdoms are located close to salivary glands.
After wisdom removal, my saliva smells like nothing. It's because of the smelly cyst that keeps discharging in my mouth is why I still have bb.
2. Your salivary glands are infected, which probably isn't the case.
3. Your diet, drink more water and eat less processed food.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
I completely agree with the wisdom teeth thing. I got 2 wisdom teeth removed on Friday. One was partially erupted and had a gum flap. Even though I used to irrigate it every day, I knew bacteria thrived in there because, within an hour of cleaning it, a sour disgusting taste would seep out of the pocket - and this is after irrigating it and not even eating anything. Bacteria feed on ANYTHING even your own dead gum tissue. Even though my mouth is bloody from the removal, so far I have not tasted the sour taste.
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
No i have no wisdom teeth left and tonsils are removed,i eat very healthy.I am fully convinced that if we have too much of the wrong bacteria we'll smell.Check this out. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... r2ZYKpk51w
-
flavouredpig
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm
Hi Shitbreath,
It is really odd that the articles that I've read all say that bad bacteria grows in an acidic environment and good bacteria grow in a more base (alkaline) environment (not an extreme base environment but around 7.5 ph).
I read on this website (http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/m ... e00150.htm) that 'One example of a bacterium that can live in acidic environments is Helicobacter pylori which lives in the stomach'. Perhaps you may have gotten the information (about good bacteria growing in an acidic environment) reversed?
Also, may I know what you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? (I am currently aiming to achieve an internal alkaline body and I would really love to know how you continue to maintain your high base ph).
Thank you.
It is really odd that the articles that I've read all say that bad bacteria grows in an acidic environment and good bacteria grow in a more base (alkaline) environment (not an extreme base environment but around 7.5 ph).
I read on this website (http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/m ... e00150.htm) that 'One example of a bacterium that can live in acidic environments is Helicobacter pylori which lives in the stomach'. Perhaps you may have gotten the information (about good bacteria growing in an acidic environment) reversed?
Also, may I know what you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? (I am currently aiming to achieve an internal alkaline body and I would really love to know how you continue to maintain your high base ph).
Thank you.
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
-
flavouredpig
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
Hi flavouredpig!
No i know,i just wanted to show what bacteria which can cause problems.Probiotics grow in a acid environment. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... dOge-TuKaQ
No i know,i just wanted to show what bacteria which can cause problems.Probiotics grow in a acid environment. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... dOge-TuKaQ
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.