THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lung abscess
Lung abscess
I was reading an article where the wife takes her husband to see doc for his bb but the guy insists he is fine. The doc does an x ray and finds abscess in one of his lungs that was causing his bb. The part that doesn't make sense is that he didn't have any symptoms besides bb. The guy toon antibiotics for 6 weeks and was fine. Just reading about this article got me sweating cuz when I was 13 I was diagnosed with lung abscess but I had fever cough my situation was real bad to the point that I thought I was going to die. So I'm thinking I might be in this guys shoes or anyone else. My insurance expired last month so fkin angryyy and I got long day at work tomorrow
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.