THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

stupid Question by a stupid person

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

When you breathe, does your abdomen go in or out?

My abdomen goes inwards, my chest expands greatly.
0
No votes
My abdomen goes outwards, my chest expands only slightly.
4
100%
Other, please explain.
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

Stankie

stupid Question by a stupid person

Post by Stankie »

. . . .
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThisSucks
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by ThisSucks »

I used to breathe through my chest. I was holding my breath most of the time, because I was afraid people would notice my BB. Because of this I fcked up my breathing.

Anxiety also played a big part in my chest breathing.

1 year ago I read about stomach breathing and since then I started doing it this way (Abdomen expands alot and chest a little).
Cured already, just helping as much as I can
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

My abdomen goes outwards, my chest expands only slightly.

Thats me.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗