Page 1 of 1

h.pylori and tonsilectomy

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:13 pm
by Born To Suffer
hey I was wondering if there is a link between h.pylori and tonsil removal?
I see many forums where people who suffer from h.pylori already had their tonsils removed!

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:32 pm
by Kathe20
I had H Pylori after two rounds of antibiotics were negative result for breath but did not go away ..
Then tonsillectomy and a half month ago and got worse in the nose and mouth odor.
Tooth abscess is present, the cone beam ct up hope when my doctor heals you will not have halitosis.
I'm a bit skeptical because I have halitosis and five years of X-ray showed a lesion but never a cone beam CT scan showed that the abscess.
Perhaps the panoramic x-ray can not detect any changes?
I'm very excited looking forward to the time (máj14.) to start the doctor treat this abscess.
I've been to lots of doctors but I will never give up until you are solving ...
Sorry for my bad english.