I had to stop cipro because it made my joints/bones hurt real bad.
This combination did not work for me either so now I think I'm type 4 halitosis. The only thing I noticed was that my body odor has disappeared and feces didn't smell bad either. I took cipro first because flagyl had not arrived yet. Cipro is one crazy antibiotic ya'll. My knees, hips and shoulder are hurting me. So once again I'm gonna tell you that only diet with a lot of greens and water has helped me. I still got L. salivarius probiotica, but that works really well only if I pay attention to my diet. I have not finished flagyl yet, but it does not work for me. Oh, and it was actually the cipro that made my armpit odor dissapeare after for pills only. I'm not even disappointed that the antibioticas did not work. I'm am more disappointed of the freaking fact that I don't have enough discipline to do the diet.
Halitosissux, what do you think of all this?
