Cured or not? lets see after a week, interdental brushes
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:36 am
Well. Just to begin, iv suffered halitosis since a long time ago, since i was a kid. Im 30 now. Anyway, iv had room filling halitosis from both mouth and nose. Iv tried different things to remedy it, the usual tonsils out, wisdom teeth out, h pylori tests, liver kidney tests, breath centres etc etc.
... Anyway, iv got a date lined up for this friday so i got 4 packs of 'interdental brushes' from asda. Quite cheap aswell. And these interdental brushes became my solution.
Here is my advice and is what worked for me. Iv been doing tests on the people and its gone so well....
I work nights and 12hr shifts, so on the first shift, i brushed my teeth as normal. And then i took an interdental brush and spent a good 5 minutes inbetween each tooth. I made sure i was making contact with the side of the tooth and was going back and forth quickly to remove any bacteria. Every so often sniffing the brush to detect any bad areas. All the bad areas i would keep brushing until the smell disappeared. My worse affected areas seemed to be the very front teeth under my nose. Now when i interdental brush there no smell is detected on the brush. My next 12 hr shift i did exactly the same, spent time on each tooth. Kept on sniffing, kept on swilling my mouth with salt water. When finished i brushed my teeth as normal. My teeth and mouth felt so clean. So did my tongue.
I truly believe i am cured now. Iv ran a few tests and they have been successful. I cant believe iv wasted so many years when the cure has been there under my nose.
Please everyone, buy a few packs of interdental brushes and spend time inbetween each tooth.
This is my cure. Im sharing it with you. I feel so happy! I hope for the best for each and every one of you. Remember. You will find your cure soon!
... Anyway, iv got a date lined up for this friday so i got 4 packs of 'interdental brushes' from asda. Quite cheap aswell. And these interdental brushes became my solution.
Here is my advice and is what worked for me. Iv been doing tests on the people and its gone so well....
I work nights and 12hr shifts, so on the first shift, i brushed my teeth as normal. And then i took an interdental brush and spent a good 5 minutes inbetween each tooth. I made sure i was making contact with the side of the tooth and was going back and forth quickly to remove any bacteria. Every so often sniffing the brush to detect any bad areas. All the bad areas i would keep brushing until the smell disappeared. My worse affected areas seemed to be the very front teeth under my nose. Now when i interdental brush there no smell is detected on the brush. My next 12 hr shift i did exactly the same, spent time on each tooth. Kept on sniffing, kept on swilling my mouth with salt water. When finished i brushed my teeth as normal. My teeth and mouth felt so clean. So did my tongue.
I truly believe i am cured now. Iv ran a few tests and they have been successful. I cant believe iv wasted so many years when the cure has been there under my nose.
Please everyone, buy a few packs of interdental brushes and spend time inbetween each tooth.
This is my cure. Im sharing it with you. I feel so happy! I hope for the best for each and every one of you. Remember. You will find your cure soon!