Page 1 of 1

Why the cure are always temporary?

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:28 pm
by kart36
Like Jimi always says, why some '' cure '' are always temporary???
I'am really annoying about it. Ppl say thats because the bacteries become resistent. Ok, but why wen you use antibiotic for the others disease the bacs doesent become resistance?
Last 2 weeks I was using a toothpaste containing zinc chloride, I can assure that my bb improves 80%, my tongue was gets pink, no bad taste, and for this 2 weeks my life changed, impoves 1000% :).
But now guess what?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK
BB Back
PPL will say thats because the bacs became resistant....
But why Dr. Admin Murat says that almost every '' 1 type'' gets cured with zinc. So the bacs dont became resistant?
The only thing continues working on this toothpaste is that my saliva dont have any odor, zero.... But the fuuuuuuuuuuuuking bad taste is back...

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:47 am
by jess
I've been having the same feelings lately. Like why is it so hard to get rid of this stupid condition???? It's so frustrating and mentally tired. It's like a monster; even if it responds a lil bit to something it comes right back after a few days/wk .