Page 1 of 1

what do you think-one of the most complicated cases

Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:13 pm
by mindspace
Hi there.I'm new here but I've read this site several months ago.Sorry for bad english.So here is my case.I have suffered from bad breath for about 17 years.Now I'm 30.I have a very aggressive periodontal disease for about 10 years.At the moment I don't have bleeding or some pain in the mouth.I have partially dentures-the upper is with 5 teeth,the lower is also with 5.Last year I had an acid reflux which i think is laringo-pharingeal reflux,because I have a little deviated septum,my throat is always red,also have emphysema and tonsils with large crypts,but I don't have tonsil stones.I have suffered from chronic constipation for many years.Now i don't have constipation.I take probiotics for about 6 months.At the moment physically I'm really well.But my bad breath is the most awful-like dead animal.My question is what is the cause for the most awful breath-is it from mouth-teeth,gums(i have receeding gums),tonsils,pharinx or is it from lungs,stomach,gut.I've been thinking about extracting all my teeth but i don't know if that's my case.Nothing really helps me-like probiotics,diet,antioxidants,flossing,brushing,interdental.I don't have bad taste.I could smell sometimes odor from molar teeth and throat.What do you think.

Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:01 pm
by mindspace
and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:20 am
by Archimonde
mindspace wrote:and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?
There isn't. People who say that are probably from 3rd world countries where they believe in old wives' tales, ghosts and God :mrgreen:

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:11 pm
by who farted?
mindspace wrote:and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?
Mindspace the best way to find out is judge by peoples reactions for yourself,in my experiences it certainly does and iam not from a third world country,if you masterbate then drink beer or wine (yeast) or coffee (caffiene) or coca-cola (caffiene and sugar) you will stink but as i said judge by peoples reactions and let us know

Re: what do you think-one of the most complicated cases

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:16 pm
by who farted?
mindspace wrote:Hi there.I'm new here but I've read this site several months ago.Sorry for bad english.So here is my case.I have suffered from bad breath for about 17 years.Now I'm 30.I have a very aggressive periodontal disease for about 10 years.At the moment I don't have bleeding or some pain in the mouth.I have partially dentures-the upper is with 5 teeth,the lower is also with 5.Last year I had an acid reflux which i think is laringo-pharingeal reflux,because I have a little deviated septum,my throat is always red,also have emphysema and tonsils with large crypts,but I don't have tonsil stones.I have suffered from chronic constipation for many years.Now i don't have constipation.I take probiotics for about 6 months.At the moment physically I'm really well.But my bad breath is the most awful-like dead animal.My question is what is the cause for the most awful breath-is it from mouth-teeth,gums(i have receeding gums),tonsils,pharinx or is it from lungs,stomach,gut.I've been thinking about extracting all my teeth but i don't know if that's my case.Nothing really helps me-like probiotics,diet,antioxidants,flossing,brushing,interdental.I don't have bad taste.I could smell sometimes odor from molar teeth and throat.What do you think.

Mindspace i think the best road for you is to extract all your teeth,you have top and bottom denture are these bridges?

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm
by Stankie
....

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:22 pm
by mindspace
And what if extracting all my teeth do not help me?I have chronic gastritis. I drink only water and tea.I don't eat any sugar,reduces diary,meat to minimum,don't eat foods like mcdonalds,pizza,also fried food,but the bad breath is still the same.