THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

what do you think-one of the most complicated cases

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
mindspace
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

what do you think-one of the most complicated cases

Post by mindspace »

Hi there.I'm new here but I've read this site several months ago.Sorry for bad english.So here is my case.I have suffered from bad breath for about 17 years.Now I'm 30.I have a very aggressive periodontal disease for about 10 years.At the moment I don't have bleeding or some pain in the mouth.I have partially dentures-the upper is with 5 teeth,the lower is also with 5.Last year I had an acid reflux which i think is laringo-pharingeal reflux,because I have a little deviated septum,my throat is always red,also have emphysema and tonsils with large crypts,but I don't have tonsil stones.I have suffered from chronic constipation for many years.Now i don't have constipation.I take probiotics for about 6 months.At the moment physically I'm really well.But my bad breath is the most awful-like dead animal.My question is what is the cause for the most awful breath-is it from mouth-teeth,gums(i have receeding gums),tonsils,pharinx or is it from lungs,stomach,gut.I've been thinking about extracting all my teeth but i don't know if that's my case.Nothing really helps me-like probiotics,diet,antioxidants,flossing,brushing,interdental.I don't have bad taste.I could smell sometimes odor from molar teeth and throat.What do you think.
User avatar
mindspace
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by mindspace »

and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

mindspace wrote:and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?
There isn't. People who say that are probably from 3rd world countries where they believe in old wives' tales, ghosts and God :mrgreen:
who farted?
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

Post by who farted? »

mindspace wrote:and what about masterbating?Someone says don't masterbate.Is there a correlation between masterbating and bad breath?
Mindspace the best way to find out is judge by peoples reactions for yourself,in my experiences it certainly does and iam not from a third world country,if you masterbate then drink beer or wine (yeast) or coffee (caffiene) or coca-cola (caffiene and sugar) you will stink but as i said judge by peoples reactions and let us know
who farted?
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

Re: what do you think-one of the most complicated cases

Post by who farted? »

mindspace wrote:Hi there.I'm new here but I've read this site several months ago.Sorry for bad english.So here is my case.I have suffered from bad breath for about 17 years.Now I'm 30.I have a very aggressive periodontal disease for about 10 years.At the moment I don't have bleeding or some pain in the mouth.I have partially dentures-the upper is with 5 teeth,the lower is also with 5.Last year I had an acid reflux which i think is laringo-pharingeal reflux,because I have a little deviated septum,my throat is always red,also have emphysema and tonsils with large crypts,but I don't have tonsil stones.I have suffered from chronic constipation for many years.Now i don't have constipation.I take probiotics for about 6 months.At the moment physically I'm really well.But my bad breath is the most awful-like dead animal.My question is what is the cause for the most awful breath-is it from mouth-teeth,gums(i have receeding gums),tonsils,pharinx or is it from lungs,stomach,gut.I've been thinking about extracting all my teeth but i don't know if that's my case.Nothing really helps me-like probiotics,diet,antioxidants,flossing,brushing,interdental.I don't have bad taste.I could smell sometimes odor from molar teeth and throat.What do you think.

Mindspace i think the best road for you is to extract all your teeth,you have top and bottom denture are these bridges?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mindspace
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by mindspace »

And what if extracting all my teeth do not help me?I have chronic gastritis. I drink only water and tea.I don't eat any sugar,reduces diary,meat to minimum,don't eat foods like mcdonalds,pizza,also fried food,but the bad breath is still the same.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗