THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
image
-
who farted?
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am
image
how do you add an image to post? thanks
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Just above the box where you type in your posts, press the "Img" button and then paste the link to your picture, followed by pressing the "Img" button again.
I don't think there's a way to "attach" an image to any post, it has to be a link to an image held elsewhere. I may be wrong, but that's what it seems to me.
I don't think there's a way to "attach" an image to any post, it has to be a link to an image held elsewhere. I may be wrong, but that's what it seems to me.
-
who farted?
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am
Thanks H will give it a try
halitosisux wrote:Just above the box where you type in your posts, press the "Img" button and then paste the link to your picture, followed by pressing the "Img" button again.
I don't think there's a way to "attach" an image to any post, it has to be a link to an image held elsewhere. I may be wrong, but that's what it seems to me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.