THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Oil pulling and candida.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Oil pulling and candida.

Post by 222chick »

I have started oil pulling and I used the same empty water bottle to spit the oil out in for three days to experiment. I have noticed that the oil from the previous days has a sweet or yeasty smell. Has anyone else done this?
Carri
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 12:03 am

Post by Carri »

I do oil pulling but I don't keep the oil. It's toxic no ?
Levantin3
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:02 pm
Location: Bulgaria/UK

Post by Levantin3 »

I do oil pulling but I don't keep the oil. It's toxic no ?

YES, it is. That's why you have to spit it out in the toilet everytime you do it.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

I've been doing oil pulling for years now but I never keep the oil; I spit it out in the sink so I don't know about that smell you mentioned. I'm not really sure if it makes a big difference in my breath, but it whitens my teeth and I swear it makes my skin softer after just a few days of doing it regularly.
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

I tried this once or twice, I felt really silly in my room swishing oil around my mouth for 20-30 minutes but I understand trying everything and anything to help find a cure.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗