Clarithromycin
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:57 pm
Anyone taken these yellow anti-biotics before?
I know these are also in triple/quadruple therapy for H Pylori infection.
I've been given a 4 week course of 500MG and I think it's working so far. I've had no obvious reactions this week and I've had a very good week, I've been getting increasingly confident but I don't know if the breath is still there, maybe placebo? I usually pick up on people sniffing up fast and coughing which hasn't happened this past week. I'm extra paranoid as it's not bad enough that I have BB that sometimes a feces smell (really strong I'm told) will just randomly escape through my mouth very similiar to the cured member ThisSucks who was cured after H Pylori eradication. The shit smell just makes me in constant fear and paranoia of the "ewwww who's shit their pants" reactions.
I've been taking this for nearly two weeks and my tongue has zero odour at all during the day, post nasal drip has decreased too also. It feels nice not to have a glob of mucous at the bottom of my throat.
I have an endoscopy on tuesday so this is my last chance to see if H Pylori is lurking in me or anything else.
But for now I feel good.
I'm also taking vitamins and pro-biotics along with these.
Anyone else had similiar experience with these? And did the tongue odor and PND come back?
I must note my tongue odor before tablets wasn't all that bad, just a wierd vinegary sour smell.
But the Dr. on here mentioned everyones saliva stinks when mixed with the air.
Take care.
I know these are also in triple/quadruple therapy for H Pylori infection.
I've been given a 4 week course of 500MG and I think it's working so far. I've had no obvious reactions this week and I've had a very good week, I've been getting increasingly confident but I don't know if the breath is still there, maybe placebo? I usually pick up on people sniffing up fast and coughing which hasn't happened this past week. I'm extra paranoid as it's not bad enough that I have BB that sometimes a feces smell (really strong I'm told) will just randomly escape through my mouth very similiar to the cured member ThisSucks who was cured after H Pylori eradication. The shit smell just makes me in constant fear and paranoia of the "ewwww who's shit their pants" reactions.
I've been taking this for nearly two weeks and my tongue has zero odour at all during the day, post nasal drip has decreased too also. It feels nice not to have a glob of mucous at the bottom of my throat.
I have an endoscopy on tuesday so this is my last chance to see if H Pylori is lurking in me or anything else.
But for now I feel good.
I'm also taking vitamins and pro-biotics along with these.
Anyone else had similiar experience with these? And did the tongue odor and PND come back?
I must note my tongue odor before tablets wasn't all that bad, just a wierd vinegary sour smell.
But the Dr. on here mentioned everyones saliva stinks when mixed with the air.
Take care.