Page 1 of 1
anyone from UK near devon
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:12 pm
by bwonita69
is there anyone from the UK who would like to meet up?
i`m from the devon area and desperate to met someone from my area who has the same issues as me.
Please get on touch.

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:24 pm
by hungrygirl
I can meet you sometime.
Are you on the chat now? Come on.
where abouts are you 2?????
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:22 pm
by bwonita69
ill be in the chat room on here sunday at 8pm if you fancy a chat??????
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:06 am
by austuser
hungrygirl, how do you know he's not a serial killer?
Seriously
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:57 am
by hungrygirl
I think hes a she, and of course i will talk to her (him) and get to know her (him) first a little to see.
I have never been to Devon but i hear its very nice, will be a good day out for me.
Oh, and ok Jo, ill try to be there, maybe bit later tho, wait for me if you can.
seriously!!!!
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:52 pm
by bwonita69
I thought this was a nice online community!!!!!! I only want to share my bb experiances with someone, surely you yourself Austuser have spoken to many people with bb about your experiances??? And like wise to you, you could be a serial killer.
I understand that you have to be carefull on the internet but please, no wander so many people are tooo affraid to speak up with people like you around!!
And Yes i am a girl thank you, and thankyou hungrygirl it will be nice to chat
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:28 pm
by austuser
a bit defensive there, scared someone will find your trail of victims huh?
get a sense of humour
I have one thanks!!!!!!
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:26 pm
by bwonita69
Nothing like a bit of banter to brighten up your day! Or is it the truth hurts lol!!!
I dont wish to get in a tit for tat thanks but appologies if i offended you.
Re: anyone from UK near devon
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:23 pm
by findacure
bwonita69 wrote:is there anyone from the UK who would like to meet up?
i`m from the devon area and desperate to met someone from my area who has the same issues as me.
Please get on touch.

Hey im from the UK, send me your email and i will add you.
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:23 pm
by findacure
hungrygirl wrote:I think hes a she, and of course i will talk to her (him) and get to know her (him) first a little to see.
I have never been to Devon but i hear its very nice, will be a good day out for me.
Oh, and ok Jo, ill try to be there, maybe bit later tho, wait for me if you can.
Hey girl im from the UK, send me your email and i will add you!