THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone from NYC or anywhere close?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Anyone from NYC or anywhere close?

Post by 222chick »

I am planning on a trip there this summer. I was seeing if anyone wanted to plan a meet up? If you are send me a message. We can exchange FB profiles so we can ensure one another that we are not creeps lol.
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

bump
Stinkynick
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am

Post by Stinkynick »

I'm from the area, I work just outside the city
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗