Page 1 of 1

esophagis candida

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:51 am
by crazy4it
i really believe i have candida overgrowth in my esophagus. i have all the sympoms of it. pain swallowing, fatigue, taste in mouth and bb. anyone know a good site where i can purchase fluconazole which is supposed to help? im going to see an ent but my insurance has expired if i dont get a chance to see the ent i will purchase it anyways. can anyone help me?

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:46 am
by StillHoping
hey there
I am testing out the candida theory myself but not sure where you can purchase that. I have been on threelac for the past 3 months but haven't really noticed much of a difference yet.

Have you ever tried anti-candida probiotics?

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:47 pm
by crazy4it
No I haven't used any anti candida probiotics aren't those regular probiotics? I have used vco but it worked for a day at least for the bb. I'm thinking of anti fungal lozenges and getting a prescription for anti fungals I will update

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:16 pm
by Jenc0