THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Liquid chlorophyll
-
Stinkynick
- Junior
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am
Liquid chlorophyll
Liquid chlorophyll works for me but turns my mouth green. Tongue, stains teeth, whole nine yards. But I cannot detect bb when I use it. Wtf?
-
Stinkynick
- Junior
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
stinkynick, I think that chlorophyll has deodorizing properties. So it will deodorize your mouth if you keep it in there for long enough. And to a degree it will deodorize the gut too which will help if a person has blood-borne issue relating to that part of the body.
Also, causes of Type-4 BB could be linked to Type-1.
If you have blood-borne causes your saliva and mucus can smell too (as occurs in TMAU)
Also, causes of Type-4 BB could be linked to Type-1.
If you have blood-borne causes your saliva and mucus can smell too (as occurs in TMAU)
-
Stinkynick
- Junior
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am
-
Stinkynick
- Junior
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
One way to find out whether your BB might be TMAU related is to follow Dr. Aydinmur's Choline test. Try to search for it in the forum.
TMAU isn't related purely to dysfunction of the enzyme system responsible for converting TMA into it's odourless form. Bacterial disruptions can lead to the over-production of TMA in the gut, which can overwhelm the bloodstream and the body's ability to deal with the TMA. Problems with the digestive system could lead to such a disruption, as can antibiotics and unbalanced diet.
Also, the body's systems for dealing with this chemical can all be affected by hormonal fluctuations and abnormalities. I think it was Dr. Aydinmur who said that all women have a degree of TMAU during their menstrual period.
I've read that 1 in 100 of the general population have some degree of secondary TMAU.
I think the reason why so much is known about TMAU is because there must have been enough scientific curiousity to try to understand what causes the strong fishy odour associated with the very rare primary genetic TMAU. There could well be many other causes which are similar TMAU which have yet to be identified.
I've seen a list of known blood borne causes of bad breath and body odour and it's surprisingly long, but they're mostly all associated with other symptoms and illnesses which are impossible to miss.
I don't think your rotten teeth would leave any lasting problem if they've been dealt with - Unless you still have any bad teeth?
TMAU isn't related purely to dysfunction of the enzyme system responsible for converting TMA into it's odourless form. Bacterial disruptions can lead to the over-production of TMA in the gut, which can overwhelm the bloodstream and the body's ability to deal with the TMA. Problems with the digestive system could lead to such a disruption, as can antibiotics and unbalanced diet.
Also, the body's systems for dealing with this chemical can all be affected by hormonal fluctuations and abnormalities. I think it was Dr. Aydinmur who said that all women have a degree of TMAU during their menstrual period.
I've read that 1 in 100 of the general population have some degree of secondary TMAU.
I think the reason why so much is known about TMAU is because there must have been enough scientific curiousity to try to understand what causes the strong fishy odour associated with the very rare primary genetic TMAU. There could well be many other causes which are similar TMAU which have yet to be identified.
I've seen a list of known blood borne causes of bad breath and body odour and it's surprisingly long, but they're mostly all associated with other symptoms and illnesses which are impossible to miss.
I don't think your rotten teeth would leave any lasting problem if they've been dealt with - Unless you still have any bad teeth?
-
Stinkynick
- Junior
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
You're welcome. Good look with any tooth repairs.
I just found the link to Dr. Aydinmur's TMAU simple choline test:-
viewtopic.php?t=4357
I just found the link to Dr. Aydinmur's TMAU simple choline test:-
viewtopic.php?t=4357
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.