THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

When we nose breathe does it bypass our mouth?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

When we nose breathe does it bypass our mouth?

Post by FedUp »

I've been reading several halitosis articles and some are claiming that when we nose breathe strictly, that it bypasses our mouth completely. The reason I ask is because I get horrific reactions if I nose breathe but little to fuss over my mouth breathing.

Strange
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

Maybe an endoscopy would show if you have an opening that's releasing this gassy odour?
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

I will be booked for an endoscopy if my ct scan yields nothing. my scan is on the 13th march. won't get results until 2nd april. looong wait ahead.

I've been reading alot of sinusitis symptoms, fungal and bacterial. I have constant PND

I have no pain, no yellow discharge. Last time I had a sinus infection with yellow discharge was last august.

It's just odor that is my problem.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
User avatar
Tony22
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Tony22 »

That's interesting; I hadn't thought about that. My bad smell seems to come only from my mouth, but I do notice a little bit even if I breathe out my nose, though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗