THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Have you tried these?

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Marie
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:10 am

Have you tried these?

Post by Marie »

Like you all I've been doing this for a while. I'm around the 17 year mark so all the miserable emotions and humiliations I've already experienced too. I suspect most of you also felt like you're just waiting to die and yes, I'm terribly depressed but I still have hope.
Here's what I wanted to share...If I remember correctly, about twelve years ago I located a dentist's online article on how he successfully treated bb. Was he in Michigan? I can't recall nor can I find that article now but here's what that gracious dentist recommended to me: have custom dental trays made (fitted and ordered by any dentist) approximately $170. Fill them twice daily with a moderately higher concentration of gel bleaching agent (7%?) and wear for 1 1/2hrs. Repeat this daily for 3 days and do once weekly for maintenance. (Check the peroxide expiration date due to short life).
The peroxide works directly at the gum line and coats the back of the tongue. Also, consider a Switch to Rembrandt toothpaste which has carbomer peroxide. Using dental trays worked for me temporarily.. months I guess but it's been so long I can't say for sure. The dog chewed my appliances and well, I'm sick of the temporary fixes. However, this may work for you. The only disclaimer is tooth sensitivity. I'm planning on buying probiotics again after starting on antibiotics. Dear God, please send us help! All my best.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗