♡POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOUKeep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
-
copzel
- Spammer
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm
Post
by copzel »
don't use mouthwash it is a lost of money and mouthwash make the bad breath last more
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
Post
by oneday4800 »
Some are bad for us.some aren't. Depends on the ingredients.
-
copzel
- Spammer
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm
Post
by copzel »
some are good but a mouthwash can't cure depending of the bad breath
-
MrChips
- Advanced
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
Post
by MrChips »
I just use warm water with a pinch of salt. I think thats the best mouthwash you can use. Its cheap too lol
-
MrChips
- Advanced
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
Post
by MrChips »
I just use warm water with a pinch of salt. I think thats the best mouthwash you can use. Its cheap too lol
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIESYour banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗