Page 1 of 1
How do you cope when it comes to BB and group involvement?
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:12 pm
by coconuthead
Do you just say ***k it and talk? Talk with your hand in front of your mouth? Shy away? I hate college group projects. Any type of group involvement for the matter. There's nothing worse than being the smelly one of the group and the people within the group not asking for your suggestion because when you talk you let out a spew of horseshit! I'm feeling really down right now

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 pm
by oneday4800
Sometimes i have bad days and other times i do say "***k it" lol. Or i would look at whoever is giving me problems and pick out a flaw and talk shit in my head
But TRY not to think of your bb to much becuz thatll make it worse i believe. Im starting to become emotionless.
We all have those down in the dump days so i feel for you. There will be better days. Stay strong!
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:19 am
by Tony22
Yeah, I sometimes talk with my hand partly over my mouth or I try to talk without opening my mouth much (kind of mumble in other words).
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 am
by fffff
The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.