THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Oops! My case got worst.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Oops! My case got worst.

Post by Ihatemybreath »

The last five or four days I just realized my BB case got worst. I'm at the classroom and then I say something, even one word, 1 minutes later I feel this little vestige of shit smell in the air.......... Then I think ''its not possible...'' check my breath and can't feel anything, take a gum, but then later I feel the smell ***k*ng again....... probably coming from me. I've been listening in the last 5 days peoples commenting about a bad smell when I'm around. ''What's that smell? open that windows'' even if I didn't open my mouth. Friends are treating me weird. And I've been seeing expressions of disgust when I speak, things that rarely happened before. When I enter my room after a few hours I just feel a weird smell........ So what I think is that nasal smell just got me, and my BB case got 99% worst, even with me falling in feel something. I wonder why this increase happened. I did nothing different... I just had a coffee at night and went to sleep without brushing cause sometimes I just quit that step (won't help anyway) and then in the next day this reactions and weird thing started.


I think this forum is the culprit. I've been thinking so much about BB that my case got worst. Now I really consider isolate myself and take some pills if this continues. I couldn't cope with it before, I can do it now with this increase in my case. Please, pray for me. And I have a question for those who has nasal odor too: you can feel the smell coming from the nose or it's just like BB that you can't smell nothing? thanks
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

Nasal odor is the worst, I suffer from it.

I mouth breathe all the time in public, BB is there, but when I nasal breathe only with my mouth shut the smell is unleashed 50x worse.

No matter which hole I breathe from I can stink up places but for some reason my mouth odor isn't as brutal as nasal odor.

Have you tried any anti biotics? I've found not one anti-biotic has even touched my BB at all, not even a 1%.

I thought bad taste coincided with BB but clearly not. The other night I felt absolutely great and confident, mouth didn't taste bad at all. Someone lent over me to change a song on a lap top and uttered "have you farted or something?".

Great, now even with a nice tasting mouth I still smell bad.

I do agree the paranoia can actually drive you into the ground. Do you get the impression sometimes only you can smell this odor?

I've been amongst people and suddenly smelt it and nobody reacted or said anything. But it's funny sometimes people react when I can't smell a thing.

My nasal odor seems to come through my right nostril dominantly. I sometimes will stick my finger in there and can smell a shitty smell and no it's not my finger, maybe the bacteria in there????

I was once blowing my nose hard to get out some snot and that strong familiar shit scent came flowing through my right nostril. I once held my breath having my haircut, as SOON as I let my breath out I could taste/smell that same shit smell. It confuses me as to whether it comes from my throat or sinus/nasal region.

I've yet to have sinus surgery and barium swallow for zenkers diverticulum testing. I CANNOT keep living this way.

I truly feel for you especially in a school setting but I'm gonna be honest adults are no better at times.

Can you remember anything that happened before you became aware of this problem? Any sort of colds or illnesses? how was your oral hygiene?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

FedUp wrote:Nasal odor is the worst, I suffer from it.

I mouth breathe all the time in public, BB is there, but when I nasal breathe only with my mouth shut the smell is unleashed 50x worse.

No matter which hole I breathe from I can stink up places but for some reason my mouth odor isn't as brutal as nasal odor.

Have you tried any anti biotics? I've found not one anti-biotic has even touched my BB at all, not even a 1%.

I thought bad taste coincided with BB but clearly not. The other night I felt absolutely great and confident, mouth didn't taste bad at all. Someone lent over me to change a song on a lap top and uttered "have you farted or something?".

Great, now even with a nice tasting mouth I still smell bad.

I do agree the paranoia can actually drive you into the ground. Do you get the impression sometimes only you can smell this odor?

I've been amongst people and suddenly smelt it and nobody reacted or said anything. But it's funny sometimes people react when I can't smell a thing.

My nasal odor seems to come through my right nostril dominantly. I sometimes will stick my finger in there and can smell a shitty smell and no it's not my finger, maybe the bacteria in there????

I was once blowing my nose hard to get out some snot and that strong familiar shit scent came flowing through my right nostril. I once held my breath having my haircut, as SOON as I let my breath out I could taste/smell that same shit smell. It confuses me as to whether it comes from my throat or sinus/nasal region.

I've yet to have sinus surgery and barium swallow for zenkers diverticulum testing. I CANNOT keep living this way.

I truly feel for you especially in a school setting but I'm gonna be honest adults are no better at times.

Can you remember anything that happened before you became aware of this problem? Any sort of colds or illnesses? how was your oral hygiene?
Damn, FedUp, this problem sucksssss. I'm really sorry for what you're passing through, it's just not fair. We stink from the mouth so we want to spare people of our BB and oops the smell now comes from the nose. And nobody can control the breathing. People can keep shut up and hide BB bur not nasal odor. I think I just have nasal odor now. I actually did nothing different, as I said...... I just got a flu 2 weeks before... and my breath looked awful with the flu, 100% worst, but I didn't notice nasal odor. But now as I say I'm gettin this weird reaction. My oral hygiene was always fine, I brush 2 times a day or more. You said you can feel the smell coming from the nose, right? So I supposed too... but I don't feel... always. It's almost rare...! Sometimes I feel this bad smell in the air then I watch peoples and they look normal. I think ''what the hell? anybody is feeling this smell?'' So...... should I think this is delusional??????? Why just me can feel this smell? Is it coming from my nose or NOT? And sometimes the peoples coment about a smell and I can't feel nothing....... is it coming from my nose?????? I never know if it's me or not. But what about this shit smell after I talk? It's coming from my nose or my mouth? But you said when you breathe strongly you can feel the smell, I never really felt it...... not like that. I tried and tried breathe the most intense through the nose and can't feel nothing...... So should I think I do not have nasal odor? BUT A WEIRD THING I NEVER TOLD ANYONE: When I PRESS my nose I can feel a bad smell!!!!!!!! Like if it's inside of my nose. When you press yours you can feel that???? And a smelly liquid always come from my nose, a colorless liquid, smells bad........ You have it too?????? I really don't know what to think anymore. Today I was in public, was hardly trying to feel some kind of smell coming from nose and couldn't! And antibiotics works for me for 2 or 3 days, that's all
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

This may sound crazy, but trust me, I am very experienced with sitting in a room full of people, and practice just trying to be as unoffensive as possible.

If you're like me, and don't speak too often, (naturally we become this way) you might be susceptible to 'talking to yourself'. In public, you'll still do it, but you'll do it with your mouth closed. Unfortunately talking 'under your mouth' isn't much different than speaking out loud. Put your hand on your nostrils and have a little self discussion. Feel the air? As a matter of fact, it may be worse! If you're frustrated about something, you may be contracting your throat and tonsils in a way that force air through the sinus. You may have been doing it all day.

Try not to do this. Don't talk under your breath, just think with thoughts. Trust me.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

elliott wrote:This may sound crazy, but trust me, I am very experienced with sitting in a room full of people, and practice just trying to be as unoffensive as possible.

If you're like me, and don't speak too often, (naturally we become this way) you might be susceptible to 'talking to yourself'. In public, you'll still do it, but you'll do it with your mouth closed. Unfortunately talking 'under your mouth' isn't much different than speaking out loud. Put your hand on your nostrils and have a little self discussion. Feel the air? As a matter of fact, it may be worse! If you're frustrated about something, you may be contracting your throat and tonsils in a way that force air through the sinus. You may have been doing it all day.

Try not to do this. Don't talk under your breath, just think with thoughts. Trust me.
Talking like this will not make people confused and make them get reeeally close to my mouth to hear again cause they don't understood a world?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗