THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

traveling on train

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

traveling on train

Post by oneday4800 »

It'll take me two days to get there and im terrified of being next to people. How spacious are they? Can i hide? Lol. Also wanna know if i HAVE to talk to maybe find my seat or can i sit anywhere. If anyone knows,help os appreciated
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

Depends how packed they are.

I don't want to be an ass but I'll be honest, you will be in peoples faces if the trains seats are taken and there is lots on board.

I had to travel by train over the weekend it was a nightmare, I got no reactions or coughs or anything as I think my BB is intermittent.

At one point I was crammed with about 6 people but I didn't get a reaction..
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

Post by oneday4800 »

Thanks. Im thinking about wearing ome of those face masks that docs wear.
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Post by sadmum »

oneday4800 wrote:Thanks. Im thinking about wearing ome of those face masks that docs wear.
You're not serious are you? (Unless u live in China then that would be normal I guess since I've seen a lot of ppl wear those masks around there). My advice to you is to stuff your mouth with mints and gum, spray half a bottle of perfume & put earphones on to avoid any conversations.

Hope that works.

:lol: :D
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

Post by oneday4800 »

Thanks sadmum. Just been thinking of all possibilities to hide the bb.



@stankie. I hate being high. It is about the same price but its still cheaper. If i were to catch a plane, and it being my first time,alone... i will freak out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗