THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nasal polyps/ PND/ sinusitis please read

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stinkynick
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am

Nasal polyps/ PND/ sinusitis please read

Post by Stinkynick »

I did some research on bb caused by post nasal drip and remembered the ENT once pointing out that I had polyps but didn't know what they were and thought nothing of it. Apparently having polyps is pretty rare, something like 2% of the population(read that somewhere, but it's the Internet don't trust everything you read). Anyways I found it to be no coincidence that I have bb and nasal polyps so I did some research and found this link.

http://www.drugs.com/health-guide/nasal-polyps.html

The pictures are really what opened my eyes. It seems that polyps block sinuses from properly draining, causing a build up of mucus in the sinus cavity and a breeding ground for anaerobic bacteria.

Now I'm not positive this is what causes my bb, I still haven't really figured out what causes it. But the fact that antibiotics seem to give me little to no relief and they also don't have much of an effect on my sinusitis leads me to believe that this could be it.

This post for anybody with PND or sinusitis. I'm seeing an ENT Tuesday and I will update this post when I have more information but if anybody has experience with this or would like to chat about it please respond

Stay stinky my friends :D [/list]
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

thanks, please do keep us updated :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗