Here's what I believe is causing my bb...
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:27 pm
I've been trying to recollect my memory of all the events and symptoms that occurred during the onset of my bb and then I came across a few articles and websites about Candida and I became about 70% convinced that it could be Systemic Candidiasis that's causing my BB.
(But before I continue with this I must mention that I had my GI appointment today, it was interesting, I'll post about that later)
Here’s why I suspect it could be ‘Systemic Candidiasis’. When I first noticed I had bb which was around the age of 10, I began getting skin fungal mainly on my upper body, some of the fungus appeared in small whitish spots and other ones were brown with rough surface and got very itchy. At the same time I suddenly developed a yeast infection (down south) this lasted for about 8 years, only because I never went to see a doctor about it - I guess I was too embarrassed, anyway it disappeared by the time I turned 18 and hasn’t reoccurred since! As or the skin fungal, it only disappears once I’ve applied treatment on it which completely banishes it for 3 to 4 months, but always returns with the same intensity after that period so I have to purchase the treatment again and reapply (I’ve been doing this for ever!).
Anyone who suspects they have candida please read the following report, it provides a few tests in the form of a questionnaire to allow you to determine whether you have candida or not. it also has treatment methods which has nothing to do with diets.
http://www.healthyinformation.com/YeastInfections.pdf
Here's another link where someone was able to eliminate his candida by following a specific treatment and diet;
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1661807
I need to get to bed it's getting late, but would love to hear everyone's views and opinions on this topic....nite all
(But before I continue with this I must mention that I had my GI appointment today, it was interesting, I'll post about that later)
Here’s why I suspect it could be ‘Systemic Candidiasis’. When I first noticed I had bb which was around the age of 10, I began getting skin fungal mainly on my upper body, some of the fungus appeared in small whitish spots and other ones were brown with rough surface and got very itchy. At the same time I suddenly developed a yeast infection (down south) this lasted for about 8 years, only because I never went to see a doctor about it - I guess I was too embarrassed, anyway it disappeared by the time I turned 18 and hasn’t reoccurred since! As or the skin fungal, it only disappears once I’ve applied treatment on it which completely banishes it for 3 to 4 months, but always returns with the same intensity after that period so I have to purchase the treatment again and reapply (I’ve been doing this for ever!).
Anyone who suspects they have candida please read the following report, it provides a few tests in the form of a questionnaire to allow you to determine whether you have candida or not. it also has treatment methods which has nothing to do with diets.
http://www.healthyinformation.com/YeastInfections.pdf
Here's another link where someone was able to eliminate his candida by following a specific treatment and diet;
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1661807
I need to get to bed it's getting late, but would love to hear everyone's views and opinions on this topic....nite all