Page 1 of 1

Finally cured after 17 years of trying

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:10 pm
by maclean
Finally cured after 17 years of trying

I have finally been cured after having a tonsillectomy with doctor mike dilkes who has been wonderful thank you so so much.
Im now 32 years old and have had bb for 17 years and had tried everything you could think of, many times i thought i was cured through many different things i would try but it always come back it was not until i went back to my tonsils and poked them like hell with a cotton bud / cue tip and bang the smell was horrendous i couldn't believe i had finally found the problem.
No doctors or dentist every helped me in my life and i went to the top dentist and doctors over the years but none spotted any problems with my tonsils because they looked fine.
I just want to say thank you so much for this site and jimi for creating it thank you. If anyone needs any help i will personly take time to help you please just email me [email protected]. Thank you all so so much and i wish you all the luck in the world xX.

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:21 pm
by Stinkynick
First of all, congrats on your cure, that's some good shit I love to hear.

I've got some questions if you don't mind

1) how long has it been since tonsillectomy?
2) did it provide immediate relief?
3) have you had any other procedures, ie wisdom teeth, sinus surgery, etc.
4) how does it feel to be f***ing normal!?

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:46 am
by FedUp
I wish my tonsillectomy worked :(

But congratulations go and breath easy now pal!

good it worked for you

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 pm
by Harry_2K
I did my Laser Tonsillectomy in 2008 when I was 32. It's been 5 years. No improvements whatsoever. I have this BB since I was 22. I am 37 now. Anyways, good that it worked for you at least. have lots of fun and take care. How long has it been since u removed your tonsils? Hope it is not the antibiotics that is doing the trick temporarily? I hope yours is a permanent cure and really pray for that. I have always popping out tonsil stones coming out from my tonsils, once in a while until I did the surgery. since the surgery I have not seen any that says my tonsils are out completely. anyways, still managing things with this BB. Will there ever be a permanent cure for this? Don't know :(

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 am
by glamourgirl05
Congrats to you, did you have nasal bb? Would u ever get tonsil stones?