Yesterday I had one of those moments when I was totally disgusted with BB. I also did not have much breakfast so I cut open an avocado, salted it, and dug in. . I realized my mouth felt a lot better, so I Googled it..... Yep avocado's help BB and the intestinal tract. Have I been living in a phone booth with the door shut ?? Did you know that ?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Advocado
Advocado
Just an FYI , because I did not know this.
Yesterday I had one of those moments when I was totally disgusted with BB. I also did not have much breakfast so I cut open an avocado, salted it, and dug in. . I realized my mouth felt a lot better, so I Googled it..... Yep avocado's help BB and the intestinal tract. Have I been living in a phone booth with the door shut ?? Did you know that ?
Try it... it helps.
Yesterday I had one of those moments when I was totally disgusted with BB. I also did not have much breakfast so I cut open an avocado, salted it, and dug in. . I realized my mouth felt a lot better, so I Googled it..... Yep avocado's help BB and the intestinal tract. Have I been living in a phone booth with the door shut ?? Did you know that ?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.