Page 1 of 1

I've stopped using mouthwash...

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 am
by FedUp
Well I ran out of mouthwash and money a week or so ago, I was panicking without my trusty mouthwash (which tbh doesn't even work, just for peace of mind).

My post nasal drip seems to have decreased but still not entirely gone, what could this mean??

Could this signal some sort of mouth infection that the mouthwash somewhat aggravates and thus causing more drip???

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:27 pm
by Stinkynick
I haven't used any mouthwash except for salt water swishing for quite some time now. For people like us it's my opinion that mouthwash does more harm than good. My tongue is much healthier, and doesn't feel quite as much like sandpaper.

Lets be honest, mouthwash doesn't do much for our odor anyway, why bother is how I feel about it