I'm deciding between using zinc lactate or zinc chloride toothpaste. Oral-b pro expert vs Tung gel could anyone tell me which is better????
thank you
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Zinc lactate vs Zinc Chloride
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I would be careful with tongue gel. My coating used to only be on the very back of my tongue. After I discovered tung gel and tung brush, is when my tongue became completely coated. I do not think it is a great idea to be pulling bacteria from the back and moving it to the front. Its too late for me so I still use my tung brush with peroxide and salt every morning and night. My tongue gets pink but usually pretty quickly it is not pink anymore
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.