Has anyone tried these Breath Assure pills? I had been hearing about it on the web, and seeing lots of great reviews. Found a website selling it, so ordered it and just waiting for it to arrive.
Here's an interesting article on it, that basically says big name companies ran it out of business because they don't want people to find out about something that actually works.
http://www.knowsjack.com/insights/of-ai ... -products/
But just wondering if anyone has tried it before and any results? thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Breath Assure
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
What do you think?
http://www.breathcure.com/
http://www.breathcure.com/
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
[Sorry but the correct spelling is actually Breath *Asure]
So it has arrived today! Not going to lie, I am extremely skeptical of this one based on the ingredients on the box; sunflower oil, kosher gelatin, glycerin, parsley seed oil. Because I don't feel like it would be that simple but I am willing to try any and everything at this point.
Plus my BB is closer to Type 1 and I think this product is for people where the bb comes from within. However, I have noticed my bb gets worse after eating and it mixes with flavor of the food. e.g. garlic/onion taste literally remain in my mouth for at least 12 hours at the minimum, no matter how hard I scrub/rinse my mouth. So maybe it might help with food odour.
I will start using this from tonight and give regular updates on the results. Fingers crossed!!!
So it has arrived today! Not going to lie, I am extremely skeptical of this one based on the ingredients on the box; sunflower oil, kosher gelatin, glycerin, parsley seed oil. Because I don't feel like it would be that simple but I am willing to try any and everything at this point.
Plus my BB is closer to Type 1 and I think this product is for people where the bb comes from within. However, I have noticed my bb gets worse after eating and it mixes with flavor of the food. e.g. garlic/onion taste literally remain in my mouth for at least 12 hours at the minimum, no matter how hard I scrub/rinse my mouth. So maybe it might help with food odour.
I will start using this from tonight and give regular updates on the results. Fingers crossed!!!
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.