I've been reading A LOT of posts in this amazing website for BB sufferers, and realized that the horrible problem of halitosis may be caused not because your don't brush your teeth, but because you brush. Yes, that's it. Maybe the problem is in the formula of the toothpaste. For example: I've been reading my one formula, and it contains ''calcium carbonate'', maybe we are alergic to this, and when we brush it just make our breath AWFUL. We are all allergic. Why I had this conclusion? Because I've reading posts that people say no matter how they brush, the smell always come back, and SEE THIS: A guy who said that when he DOESN'T brush, his breath didn't smell anything, he even used to NOT brush for go out.......... Coincidence? Well, I really wanted a opinion from you guys, key? Like you, Im searching for a cure too, my bad breath is kind of level 4.
Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker javascript:emoticon('#-o')
Jehovah bless you, and good luck for all (of us)
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Maybe the problem is in the composition
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I am not brushing with regular toothpaste for years, so that is rules out
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
I think that he is right at some point-i use parodium gel which contains chlorxedine and after 30 minutes there's the awful smell like feces in my mouth-with regular toothpaste is the same,but about 10 minutes after i brush people feel the smell stronger.Despite that even if I'm not brushing bad breath is the same-in my case-that's the anaerobic bacteria in the gums.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.