Page 1 of 1

epsom salt !!!!!! YES!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:20 am
by billie
Hi guys,

Like everyone else on this board I am still trying to get rid of BB.
Around the end of may I wrote that things like magnesium were definitely helping me. I felt like I was on the right pad. May 26 I went on a short vacation trip and I knew that eating healthy was not going to happen, and I was right - I ate everything from pizza to French frites. I continued to eat like that until this last Thursday . My bad breath was as bad as ever and my BO was a really weird odor. My underarms smelled like sea food, but I had not eaten any sea food!! So in the month June and July I was having the worst smells I ever had. This last Thursday I decided to clean my colon with EPSOM SALT. I noticed on day 2 that BO was a lot less. Now it's Wednesday and my tongue is still pink and the hairiness is trying to come back, but I can see it is having a difficult time \:D/ It just can not come back like it used to do. I just had some water with Epsom salt and now I am going to take my second Epsom salt drink. It's disgusting. I used to smell myself, but the past few days the BB is much less. I'm telling you guys the problem is the intestinal track.
This is what I'm doing when I wake up in the morning:

-3 tsp. of Epsom salt with 350 ml. water
-30 min later 2 tsp. with 300 ml. water.
- Hydrate with water after 3 or 4 hours and then eat.
- drink liquid chlorophyll 1 tsp. everyday .

We got to clean the intestinal track and keep it clean forever!!!!
All disease they say comes from toxic bodies.


Not cured yet, but I'm getting there.

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:39 am
by kart
Where You buy Epson Salt? Wich brand?

Hou do you think Epsom Salt could help you?

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 am
by sadmum
I remember gargling with it once, it tasted terrible but it did help reduce my bb for days. I didn't try it again as I wasn't sure whether it was safe to use internally although I never swallowed it. The one I used was meant to be used in baths, that's what I originally purchased it for. I hated the taste of it as it made my whole mouth feel numb. I didn't get many reactions though which is why I believe it helped reduce my bb.

Is it safe for internal ingestion?




Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 pm
by billie
kart wrote:Where You buy Epson Salt? Wich brand?

Hou do you think Epsom Salt could help you?
I just use Epsom salt from the pharmacy.
Since I've been drinking it in the morning my BO is basically gone. I just don't smell myself right now. I have noticed that it is more difficult to get rid od bad breath. But ever since I've been drinking Epsom salt, I've been shitting like crazy (excuse language). Everything just comes out. Like it just squirts out. I haven't done it today because you just can't keep doing this. Now I'm going to eat lots of greens.
The Epsom salt just cleanses your intestines. I have to go eat more raw and drink more water. I just could not do it for a long time. I was kind of tired of greens, diet and water without taste. But you just have to get over those 3 days. Sugar craving is what makes it difficult for me.
I just keep failing just like many other on this board.

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:50 pm
by coconuthead
If Epsom salt works, then wouldn't milk of magnesium or laxatives work too. They all help cleanse your colon. I know I used to drink like 4 teaspoons of milk of magnesium once a week, for like 2 months. I felt like I was crapping my digestive system out. It didn't help my bad breath, though.

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:55 pm
by sadmum
Hey Billie...How are you going so far with the Epsom Salt regimen, is it still as effective as it was when you first started using it? I'm thinking of trying it soon, maybe it'll give me some relief!




Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:42 am
by billie
sadmum wrote:Hey Billie...How are you going so far with the Epsom Salt regimen, is it still as effective as it was when you first started using it? I'm thinking of trying it soon, maybe it'll give me some relief!


Hey Sadmum,

Epsom salt is wonderful stuff , but I stopped because I didn't know how long I could take it without it being dangerous. I don't have horrible BO anymore, but for Epsom salt to work for the breath, I think more is needed. Like green smoothies. The hairiness on my tongue has a hard time growing back, so something is definitely going on in my intestines.
Try some liquid chlorophyll I think it might help you. Just be careful with Epsom salt.

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:49 pm
by Jimi Stein
you are just expaling feces, that is why the smell is less. Less shit less smell. I think it is not dangerous to use it for longer time. It is a natural substance.

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 am
by Stankie
....

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:18 am
by hope4now
I've been rinsing and gargling with a little Epsom salts in water. It cleared up my sore gums. Now I can use the water pik on high with no pain.

I've also been using a very small amount of epsom salts mixed with the standard salt/baking soda packet in the neti pot. Don't use too much or it will sting. I don't use tap water in the neti pot. I heat some filtered water in the microwave for 30 seconds.

I'm not sure but I think it is helping my bb. This is the first time I've stuck with the neti pot long enough to see some good results. The epsom salts may be what's making the difference.

I'm also taking a yeast probiotic called Saccharomyces Boulardii which is supposed to fight candida.