Do you fail the "Lick Test"?
Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 pm
So i think i figured out where my bb could possibly be coming from.
When i do the lick test i can only smell a very faint smell NOTHING bad. I would say i pass the lick test guys.
However if i put my finger on the back of the tongue it smells like feces/shit maybe like tonsil stones.
I dont have tonsil stones thoug hi checked and checked poked around and everything.
The smells is really bad like really strong and it lingers on my finger for hours if i dont wash it with soap. Heck if i wash it only with water you can still smell it a bit. I know its disgusting so sorry if you are eating but i was wondering if you guys could do the same thing put your finger all the way to back of the tongue close to throat and see if it smells like that.
I have appoitment with ENT on monday and i will explain to him everything that i have just written down .
When i do the lick test i can only smell a very faint smell NOTHING bad. I would say i pass the lick test guys.
However if i put my finger on the back of the tongue it smells like feces/shit maybe like tonsil stones.
I dont have tonsil stones thoug hi checked and checked poked around and everything.
The smells is really bad like really strong and it lingers on my finger for hours if i dont wash it with soap. Heck if i wash it only with water you can still smell it a bit. I know its disgusting so sorry if you are eating but i was wondering if you guys could do the same thing put your finger all the way to back of the tongue close to throat and see if it smells like that.
I have appoitment with ENT on monday and i will explain to him everything that i have just written down .