Page 1 of 1

A Possible cause

Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:12 pm
by whyme
taken from wikpedia..

Indigestion: is a condition that is frequently caused by eating too fast, especially by eating high-fat foods quickly.

Causes

* Excessive acid accumulation in the stomach.
* Overconsumption of alcohol

Symptoms

Symptoms of indigestion are as follows:

* A pain or a burning feeling in the upper portion of the stomach
* Feeling sick to one's stomach; nausea
* Feeling bloated
* Sometimes uncontrollable burping
* Heartburn
* Feeling feverish
* A bitter taste in the mouth from stomach acid coming up into the esophagus.
* Rumbling in your stomach.
* Sense of fullness after eating
* A feeling as though something is lodged in the esophagus
* Pain and discomfort at the xiphoid region
* Sudden chills, comparable to those felt during fevers.
-----------------

i always eat my food fast and i get about 5 of does symptoms constantly.
i ask a doctor i went to like 4 weeks ago and he said my BB probably comes from acid in the stomach.

my symptoms are: throat gets extremly dry when i exercise ( fix so far by some pills called prevacid that the doctor gave me link at botton), rumbling in my stomach (it does it a couple of times a week), stomach always full :), bitter taste in mouth.

thinking about it i don't chew my food that much, i put a lot in my mouth and chew + swallow at the same time.. i be done with a whole plate in like 6 minutes. can this be some of our problem? eating food too fast or eating till full?

but i think you need a prescription to buy though not sure.. https://www.prevacid.com/

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:23 pm
by elliott
I've done the prevacid/nexium acid reflux thing. I still have BB.

I agree that my digestion is part of the problem though. Sometimes I wonder if my stomach is too small to take all the food, but my "sensors" arent telling me to stop eating! But if I eat less, I start losing weight and feeling weak.

For reflux, it's good to adjust your diet from troublesome foods. try that first before you start living off the purple pill.