THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Porridge for breakfast?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Porridge for breakfast?

Post by MrChips »

I cant work out whether porridge makes my breath worse or better.
How does porridge affect your breath?
User avatar
coconuthead
Advanced
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Gender:

Re: Porridge for breakfast?

Post by coconuthead »

MrChips wrote:I cant work out whether porridge makes my breath worse or better.
How does porridge affect your breath?
I don't know about porridge, but I eat oatmeal and it never makes my breath worse (is oatmeal and porridge the same thing?). I don't know of any food that makes my breath worse (except the typical onions and garlic), because I have a hard time smelling my own breath, although, I have gotten a whiff of it at times and it smells like fart. I'm sure porridge would be fine, though. Have your porridge for breakfast :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗