Page 1 of 1

Is there one sure, sure way...

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:40 pm
by coconuthead
to know what your breath smells like?

I've licked my wrist, pushed my bottom lip under my nose and breathe, cuffed my hands and breathe into them, scraped my tongue and sniffed it, and even asked my brother...but I want to smell if for myself.

The only test that seems to come close is having others tell you what it smells like. I always get feces or fart. I don't ask my brother anymore, though, because at one time I could tell he was getting annoyed with it, and probably got tired of smelling my damn breath.

Is there any way out there that I can know what it actually smells like myself? I'm dying to know. I want to know just what do other people smell. Don't you all wonder this?

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:59 pm
by Stinkynick
Sometimes I can smell it "bouncing off" of people, for example when approaching someone at work when I get into their personal space I catch a whiff of myself, never very pleasant but I do know for a fact that its my breath cuz it smells the same every time it happens