Page 1 of 1

snort the salt water to back of nose/throat into mouth

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:25 am
by pagmic2
After squeezing the salt water and baking soda into one nostril and its sinuses, and after blowing half of it out, snort the remainder all the way back and into your mouth. That cleans the back of the floor of the nasal cavity from dried post nasal drip, which has lots of bacteria that contaminate the mouth and tongue. In Christ, Mike

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 am
by glamourgirl05
Hi are you saying this has helped you reduced the bb?

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 pm
by milliek
Hi Mike-can you elaborate on this? Not sure I understand what you're doing with the salt water. I think my bb is sinus related, so thinking this may be helpful for me. Thanks if you see this!

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:28 am
by searching
milliek wrote:can you elaborate on this? Not sure I understand what you're doing with the salt water.
The technique is also described here.

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:04 pm
by deebo
for the past few weeks i've been adding a little xylitol to my nasal salt rinse . at least it hasn't made anything worse so far .

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:13 am
by ruch
i think he means you just sniff it in so it goes to the back of your throat, etc..

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 pm
by coconuthead
I've done this so many times. I usually do it using a neti pot. It does not clear me from bad breath, although, it feels great afterwards. I can breathe better (not that I have a hard time breathing through my nose in the first place)[/code]

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:39 am
by deebo
i would think snorting dry baking soda could wreck the inside of the sinuses . its one reason why ENT say not to use neti too often .

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 am
by Stankie
Brush your teeth. Buy some Therabreath products. Problem solved.
Snort some pee up your nose.
In Christ (who is the devil), Stankie.

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 am
by deebo
Stankie , your humor is often refreshing my friend

how is life going for you btw?