THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Avatar

Other things not directly related to bad breath
User avatar
Garlic
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 am

Avatar

Post by Garlic »

My avatar and signature do not appear in my post. :shock:
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

I had this problem too.
You keep going to the left, and clicking, my account, under user function. This method is wrong.

See the advertisement at the top, scroll down a bit, and you should see,
FAQ, Search, Memberlist, Usergroups, Profile, You have no new messages, Log out.

Just click on profile :D
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
User avatar
Garlic
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Garlic »

Stankie wrote:No spam for you!
I'm not a spammer! :evil: I'm a member of this forum for 4 years now and this is my 4th account since i forgot my old password and i don't want to log in with my other account. I have multiple stalkers too :evil:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗