Page 1 of 2

date thread

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
by seanlee1980
I'm wondering if there have been any romance here? I want to try and meet someone but of course the fear of rejection over this bad breath is preventing me. I am just stting here in an empty house with no furnitures, feeling more lonely. I would be more comfortable dating someone I can relate to and understand me. I haven't dated for a very long time, about 8 years. So yeah I am posting a personal ad. I'm in my 30s, asian, not unattractive, good career, love dogs, creative and artsy fartsy, introverted. I don't mind a long distance relationship. Really looking for a real relationship whether it be friendship or romantic. I hope this thread can also be a channel for other members to potentially start a relationship as well. Please post. Its kind of embarrassing for me to post but I think since we are going through the same nightmare we can at least reach out to each other and have someone to talk to one on one.

Re: date thread

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 pm
by Ihatemybreath
seanlee1980 wrote:I'm wondering if there have been any romance here? I want to try and meet someone but of course the fear of rejection over this bad breath is preventing me. I am just stting here in an empty house with no furnitures, feeling more lonely. I would be more comfortable dating someone I can relate to and understand me. I haven't dated for a very long time, about 8 years. So yeah I am posting a personal ad. I'm in my 30s, asian, not unattractive, good career, love dogs, creative and artsy fartsy, introverted. I don't mind a long distance relationship. Really looking for a real relationship whether it be friendship or romantic. I hope this thread can also be a channel for other members to potentially start a relationship as well. Please post. Its kind of embarrassing for me to post but I think since we are going through the same nightmare we can at least reach out to each other and have someone to talk to one on one.
I really understand this will of your in have a relationship, I have it too. But in this moment I (and most of us I believe) is not really interested in dating with this condition...... Especially with another BB sufferer, it still disgusting.

Nothing personal. We all stinks.

:-({|=

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:28 am
by StillHoping
I agree Ihatemybreath! I have previously dated a guy with bb and found it disgusting! And then I felt guilty because how dare I have a problem with his bb when I am in the same boat. But its just weird, not sure how to explain it :(

Infact I admire my bb free exes; I don't know how they put up with my bb.

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:48 am
by oneday4800
Oh how ****ing hypocritical! We all hate how we are judged and treated as if we're disgusting but yet, you treat and feel the same way as the hateful ones! I cant believe this shit! Whats more disgusting than bb is attitude.

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 am
by Ihatemybreath
oneday4800 wrote:Oh how ****ing hypocritical! We all hate how we are judged and treated as if we're disgusting but yet, you treat and feel the same way as the hateful ones! I cant believe this shit! Whats more disgusting than bb is attitude.
I may have BB, but it doesn't mean I can support other's BB. I hate this IN ME, let alone in other people. It's gross. I understand why peoples never gonna date me, nor I would date MYSELF

:-({|=

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 am
by Ihatemybreath
We're talking about foul odour in our faces everytime a people speaks, who can support it? Nobody likes it. Nor bb sufferes. I can imagine it ''the stinky couple''. Is romantic but not attractive (ok, yuck). I really understand the ''haters of bad breath'' (who's all the human beings, I think). Having bb does not mean I got used to it, and never will, and HATE IT, HATE SO MUCH. It doesnt mean I hate people with bb, if so I would be hypocrite, but really don't see me kissing someone with this damn thing. I can't wait till the day I'll be BB free... dreams........

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 am
by sadmum
I totally agree with "oneday4800" and think you people are hypocrites!!! You'd think that all the suffering and humiliation that you go through every day because of this alienating condition would make you better people and less judgmental but it obviously doesn't!

And we blame the non bb sufferers for being A**HOLES!!!

I'm disgusted!!!



Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:18 am
by CloseToTheEnd
To be fair, the reason why people have such terrible reactions to our smell is that it's unnatural. like depending on what the smell is (necrotic, decay, feet, whatever) it triggers something biological. we can't help but recoil because we know something is Wrong and we're trying to protect ourselves. That being said, we should be more sensitive to fellow sufferers and join forces to conquer this evil because we know better.
I know it's controversial but I think certain types of bb are contagious, depending on the cause. I had fine breath for years because I love brushing my teeth (it feels good). then I dated a guy with chronic post nasal drip... and the bb started, I noticed that I had pnd, which I never had before even after throat infections. we broke up and I was fine, for Years. and then I dated another guy with chronic PND... and also awful breath which I thought was because he smoked but might have be caused by the PND. A year after he dumped me I still have such shitty breath that I'm severely depressed and having bad thoughts. It's been hypothesized that chronic sinusitis is actually a candida infection in the sinuses, which could be contagious if you're always getting kissy with your SO. So maybe - just maybe, I "caught" some sort of chemical receptor from his body that told my candida to go all virulent and ruin my life.... just a theory but reason enough for me to continue to be a hermit.

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:24 am
by CloseToTheEnd
Oh yeah, that was my first post - I finally joined (rather than just creep) because after reading this forum for a year and seeing how depressed we all are, I'm determined to help. Plus, I need the support since I have no friends and no job and ... well, you all know how it is.

And I did date a guy for a few weeks earlier this year... I found out that he has a bunch of problems (addict, mental instability, etc) and has a diminished sense of smell... how depressing is that? only guy I've been out with in a year.. fml

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:13 am
by Harry_2K
any girl from Abu Dhabi, UAE?

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:45 am
by StillHoping
Welcome CloseToTheEnd! Im pretty much in the same boat as you, hopefully we will be cured soon :(

And its not that I'm "judgmental" to bb sufferers, I think its instinct to recoil from bad smell.

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 am
by Stankie
Face it, your all losers. Why be a breeder or a fag?

Be asexual and have fun with your hand.

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:52 am
by StillHoping
wtf :|

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 am
by deebo
Ihatemybreath wrote:
oneday4800 wrote:
I may have BB, but it doesn't mean I can support other's BB. I hate this IN ME, let alone in other people. It's gross. I understand why peoples never gonna date me, nor I would date MYSELF

:-({|=
... uhh , then why are you on the Date Thread ?
I'd gladly date someone with bb or bo condition if we were compatible otherwise . there was a site for this last year call hopemovo but it crashed. there are several couples and have been at least a few marriages in the odor community . If you can't get over it , this tread is not for you . no harm , no foul .

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:33 pm
by meowkity1
My cousins girlfriend has bb. At fiirst I wasn't sure, until Friday when I was in a car with them and it was truly repulsive, it smelled bad but it did noet ticklye my nose ormake me cough
But it was really fecal sweaty sock