THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Question

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Question

Post by crazy4it »

I have bad taste on one side of my mouth constantly I am thinking its a tonsil stone but when I rub my finger on my tonsil there's no smell so my question is of u have. Tonsil stones would it smell to rub ur finger on it also I dont see any stones I'm thinking maybe its one of those hidden stones where only surgery is the option any thoughts guys
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Impacted Wisdom Tooth ?

Post by VICKSTER »

Impacted infected wisdom tooth ? Upper not bad, lower beware could be a problem getting it out.... mandibular nerve damage. Make sure you go to a very good oral surgeon. Good luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗