HI guys!
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:37 pm
I noticed that many of you don't have tonsils?!So u had tonzilektomy, or whatever that operation is called;)
What I want to know is, did the doctor remove THE Whole tonsils area, or just that little piece of tonsil????
As Dr. finkels said, he said that doctors don't remove everything, and that his laser operation does?
so how much does it actually remove??Is there ay area where the tonsil stonews could be re-created??
Hope u understand what I meant?
AND JIMI The info about those persons that will get the BLIS K12 stay confidentual!right?
Thanx
What I want to know is, did the doctor remove THE Whole tonsils area, or just that little piece of tonsil????
As Dr. finkels said, he said that doctors don't remove everything, and that his laser operation does?
so how much does it actually remove??Is there ay area where the tonsil stonews could be re-created??
Hope u understand what I meant?
AND JIMI The info about those persons that will get the BLIS K12 stay confidentual!right?
Thanx