THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Observation

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBNO
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Observation

Post by BBNO »

My BB seems much more noticeable when I'm talking. Even if I exhale after a deep breath, its not as bad as when I'm speaking, especially continuously. This may explain why some BB monitors/tests don't confirm what most of us know as the truth. Just a thought...
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

definitely when you talk, you activate the vocal cords and tonsils which bring the odor. Breathing doesn't force it.

EG, when I went to ENT, he denied my breath was bad. He told me to breath in his face, and I did. He said it wasn't bad. When I said "aahhh" , he then acknowleged the BB.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗