Page 1 of 1

Waitingforrelief asked a/b Augmentin

Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:33 am
by oceanside
Hello Members,

Waitingforrelief asked if anyone had used Augmentin triple antibiotics as her ENT had prescribed for sinus infection. W4R computer is down so can't log in. Please answer question and I will relay message.

thanks.

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:33 am
by elliott
Yes, I have tried augmentin. Careful with that stuff. Depression will sneak up on you like a burglar. I even had another doctor confirm this side efect, and he told me he tells his patients not to use it. Anyway, I didn't notice any positive effects.

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:50 pm
by oceanside
thank you, elliot.

i will forward your reply to waitingforrelief.

john

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:07 am
by elliott
BTW, the other prescription name for augmentin is METOCLOPRAMIDE... just in case they try to give you that one. It is the same thing.

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:45 pm
by oceanside
got it. thank you.