THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Alternative to GNC vitamin c(they ship international)
Alternative to GNC vitamin c(they ship international)
I already mentioned this in another thread but if anyone else is looking for a sugarless vitamin c 500g tablet, you should check out http://pharmacydirect.resultspage.com/s ... &w=vitelle. I ordered my bottle a week ago and it arrived today. The price was really reasonable as well. I paid $45 Canadian(includes shipping) for 500 tablets. There is no rose hip or vitamin a and each tablet contains ascorbic acid 250mg and sodium ascorbate 281mg. Anyways, if ordering from GNC is not an option for you(and it isn't for many people since they don't ship outside of the U.S.), I encourage you to check out this alternative option.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.