This is a follow up of my previous post regarding synergistic effects of zinc + chlorhexidine. I recently started to use these two mouth washes with the best effects I have seen in years. I gargle with corsodyl 1 min in the morning, then 1 min with SmartMouth about 30 min-1 hr later, then SmrtMouth alone before bed. Hope this helps.
Cheers
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Corsodyl + SmartMouth
To be honest, if you are using Corsodyl only, I believe this is what is causing the teeth staining. Corsodyl doesnt provide anything else other than antibacterial action. Thus no deep cleaning is managed everytime. I noticed my teeth needed professional cleaning much more earlier. I believe plus baking soda can solve this problem
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.