Just got back from having my post nasal space examined and de-bulked. I was told a cyst was removed from that area, as for my cure he said it may not be but it's a "check off the list".
I'm gonna book myself in for a dental cleansing soon as to my shock I smelt pooey odor on my floss from back teeth a while ago.
But yea it's very early doors yet so hopefully it will improve if not cure my condition.
But I'm glad "something" a cyst was found so I wasn't crazy about my post nasal area feeling bulky.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Had nasal surgery today.
Had nasal surgery today.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Quick update
my sense of smell has gone better and oddly enough I can smell my own farts again lol i know.
But this morning I woke up and could smell a farty odor briefly.
The same odor I can sometimes smell when brushing my teeth.
I'm starting to wonder if I've just got bacteria under my gums that I'm not reaching with flossing or cleaning methods.
This same farty odor is the one I can detect through my right nostril at times and this odor appears sometimes when I'm brushing my upper right teeth. And no my upper wisdoms haven't popped through.
I'm gonna see a dentist about a real deep gum cleansing.
I've gone through years of poor oral hygiene due to my own laziness.
My mouth is always slimy particularly around my gums.
been flossing a bit more lately and my gums are bleeding and I smelt shit from upper back left tooth. Which is weird to me since dentists have told me my gums are "very good" guess bacteria can still linger and not present any obvious symptoms. All this time could it be I just wasn't practicing proper hygiene??????
I recall one instance I drank 2 cups of coffee, water picked my teeth and in work I could actually smell myself and it smelt like SHIT. I over heard colleagues "has someone shit their self". "he's shit his pants" whilst laughing and repeating it, this thing shows the true colors of people.
When I get cured I'm gonna get a new job and start fresh. I am gonna go get mine and nobody including shit breath is going to stop me.
I don't know why alarm bells didn't ring but anyway I'm gonna see about a good mouth disinfection. I feel I'm coming to the end of this nightmare I've got to be.
And can bacteria in the gums trigger PND? I noticed a few weeks ago I flossed good and PND had decreased alot the next day. Also mouthwash triggers my PND alot more too, GUMS?? GUMS GUMS GUMS???
my sense of smell has gone better and oddly enough I can smell my own farts again lol i know.
But this morning I woke up and could smell a farty odor briefly.
The same odor I can sometimes smell when brushing my teeth.
I'm starting to wonder if I've just got bacteria under my gums that I'm not reaching with flossing or cleaning methods.
This same farty odor is the one I can detect through my right nostril at times and this odor appears sometimes when I'm brushing my upper right teeth. And no my upper wisdoms haven't popped through.
I'm gonna see a dentist about a real deep gum cleansing.
I've gone through years of poor oral hygiene due to my own laziness.
My mouth is always slimy particularly around my gums.
been flossing a bit more lately and my gums are bleeding and I smelt shit from upper back left tooth. Which is weird to me since dentists have told me my gums are "very good" guess bacteria can still linger and not present any obvious symptoms. All this time could it be I just wasn't practicing proper hygiene??????
I recall one instance I drank 2 cups of coffee, water picked my teeth and in work I could actually smell myself and it smelt like SHIT. I over heard colleagues "has someone shit their self". "he's shit his pants" whilst laughing and repeating it, this thing shows the true colors of people.
When I get cured I'm gonna get a new job and start fresh. I am gonna go get mine and nobody including shit breath is going to stop me.
I don't know why alarm bells didn't ring but anyway I'm gonna see about a good mouth disinfection. I feel I'm coming to the end of this nightmare I've got to be.
And can bacteria in the gums trigger PND? I noticed a few weeks ago I flossed good and PND had decreased alot the next day. Also mouthwash triggers my PND alot more too, GUMS?? GUMS GUMS GUMS???
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
who farted?
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am
back to the old gums again,i always think and wonder the same fedup i like you never looked after them,the last time i got a tooth removed i ended up with a load of stones in the salivary gland is this bacteria from the gum when the tooth was removed?,i dont know tha saga continues,my shit is coming from the parotid gland stones form in the duct i can press the gland and release them when they form,when i touch the gland i can smell the shit some days are stronger than others,but is the reason for this gland smelling be the gums gums gums?
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
FedUp, do you have health insurance?
Unfortuantely, I don't have health insurance, and I can't afford it because as of right now I'm not working, just a full time college student.
I'm really suspecting that my bad breath is coming from my tonsils. I actually had one of my wisdoms removed because it was causing me pain. The dentist said it looked as if it didn't need to be pulled, but since it was causing me pain he removed it anyway. I know for a fact, though, that my BB is not from my wisdoms. My wisdoms grew in 8 years after I found out I had BB.
Unfortuantely, I don't have health insurance, and I can't afford it because as of right now I'm not working, just a full time college student.
I'm really suspecting that my bad breath is coming from my tonsils. I actually had one of my wisdoms removed because it was causing me pain. The dentist said it looked as if it didn't need to be pulled, but since it was causing me pain he removed it anyway. I know for a fact, though, that my BB is not from my wisdoms. My wisdoms grew in 8 years after I found out I had BB.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.