Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:28 pm
Ok, here is my story.At the age of 17 in the year 2000, i was welcomed into the millennium with bad breath.In February of that year i started noticing that people moved back when ever i talked and the taste on my tongue began to change and over time sinusitis also crept in.I ran from pillar to post looking for solution.I saw different dentists,Ents, general practitioners.They all claimed nothing was wrong with me.
After six years of misery,in August of 2006, after crying to God, i came across a newspaper advert of man who advised himself as a homeopath.He had an enticing heading that read: "If you have tried all and all for your medical conditions and doctors have told you no solution, here is your last bus stop"
Since i had nothing to lose, i gave him a call.Before i could even finish describing my entire symptoms to him on the phone, he told me some related symptoms that i may also be experiencing and said problems like this is not new to them.I made an appointment.On getting there, he gave me 3 different remedies and said i should lick them and exercise patience.I started licking the remedies in September, early December of that year 2006 my bad breath disappeared.I thought it was a joke and i alway thought it would come back maybe it's just a day or 2 days relief. Weeks past and months past bad breath was no longer there.I got up in the morning sometimes and didn't feel like brushing my mouth.I used tongue scraper before but then even using an ordinary tooth brush to scrape my tongue caused me pain because there was virtually nothing to scrape out of my tongue.I lived like that for 4years with absolute freedom.
In the year 2010, i migrated to another city.I carried antibiotics along to take in case i fell sick.I took the antibiotic at will at any sign of cold.November of 2010, my bad breath came back and that coating on my tongue also came back with sinusitis.Until recently, i never knew the danger of antibiotics. Now ,i was reluctant to try homeopathy again because i was like;why did it come back and needed to know a real cause for this.
February of 2011, i hit the internet for causes and solutions.That was how i came to know about antibiotics and candida and tonsil stones etc. i tried every possible thing from oil of oregano to extra virgin coconut oil, threelac, probiotics etc. but nothing seemed to work.I read of a guy(keeptrying) who spoke of candida in his esophagus, i decided to do endoscopy, the doctor saw nothing not even acid reflux but said something about Silent reflux and put me on Metoproclamide and Dexilant, still, bad is still there.I read of guys with tonsil stones--i took had those stones occasionally, i took my tonsils out, still no solution.I don"t have wisdom tooth, my dentist has ruled out dental problems.I also did H.pylori breath test,it was negative.So basically there is nothing on the internet that is a solution to bad breath that i have not tried with medical doctors.Being hopeless and disappointed with medical doctors, i decided to try homeopathy again.Because i migrated, i have lost contact with the former homeopath that cured me.I decided to try another homeopath.
On getting there, i sat for good one hour and half with him to take my case not allopathic doctors who saw for just only 5/10mins and always want to rush me out of their office because they want to see other patients.The homeopath after consultation simply told me, young man your "BILE and LIVER" is the problem; I will correct it.That is the kind of word i want to hear.I have never heard of bile before as a cause of bad breath.I searched the internet and saw it might actually be the culprit because since my tongue is always coated white/yellow with constant throat clearing his explanation made sense to me.I started the homeopathy treatment 3weeks ago, i have started noticing changes and praying to God it disappears soon like it did before in 2006.What I have noticed outside bad breath is that I just recently stupid using my classes.In 2007 I developed eye problem and headache.I no longer have them since starting homeopathy 3 weeks ago.
I hate to write but i am just bringing this awareness to those of you who have tried everything not to lose hope.Try a homeopath or look into bile reflux problems too.It may be the cause of it.Homeopathy has worked for me before it can work for you too.All you need is patience.Consult with a classical and qualified homeopath in your area.If you have any question let me know.
pardon any typographical error typed in a hurry
After six years of misery,in August of 2006, after crying to God, i came across a newspaper advert of man who advised himself as a homeopath.He had an enticing heading that read: "If you have tried all and all for your medical conditions and doctors have told you no solution, here is your last bus stop"
Since i had nothing to lose, i gave him a call.Before i could even finish describing my entire symptoms to him on the phone, he told me some related symptoms that i may also be experiencing and said problems like this is not new to them.I made an appointment.On getting there, he gave me 3 different remedies and said i should lick them and exercise patience.I started licking the remedies in September, early December of that year 2006 my bad breath disappeared.I thought it was a joke and i alway thought it would come back maybe it's just a day or 2 days relief. Weeks past and months past bad breath was no longer there.I got up in the morning sometimes and didn't feel like brushing my mouth.I used tongue scraper before but then even using an ordinary tooth brush to scrape my tongue caused me pain because there was virtually nothing to scrape out of my tongue.I lived like that for 4years with absolute freedom.
In the year 2010, i migrated to another city.I carried antibiotics along to take in case i fell sick.I took the antibiotic at will at any sign of cold.November of 2010, my bad breath came back and that coating on my tongue also came back with sinusitis.Until recently, i never knew the danger of antibiotics. Now ,i was reluctant to try homeopathy again because i was like;why did it come back and needed to know a real cause for this.
February of 2011, i hit the internet for causes and solutions.That was how i came to know about antibiotics and candida and tonsil stones etc. i tried every possible thing from oil of oregano to extra virgin coconut oil, threelac, probiotics etc. but nothing seemed to work.I read of a guy(keeptrying) who spoke of candida in his esophagus, i decided to do endoscopy, the doctor saw nothing not even acid reflux but said something about Silent reflux and put me on Metoproclamide and Dexilant, still, bad is still there.I read of guys with tonsil stones--i took had those stones occasionally, i took my tonsils out, still no solution.I don"t have wisdom tooth, my dentist has ruled out dental problems.I also did H.pylori breath test,it was negative.So basically there is nothing on the internet that is a solution to bad breath that i have not tried with medical doctors.Being hopeless and disappointed with medical doctors, i decided to try homeopathy again.Because i migrated, i have lost contact with the former homeopath that cured me.I decided to try another homeopath.
On getting there, i sat for good one hour and half with him to take my case not allopathic doctors who saw for just only 5/10mins and always want to rush me out of their office because they want to see other patients.The homeopath after consultation simply told me, young man your "BILE and LIVER" is the problem; I will correct it.That is the kind of word i want to hear.I have never heard of bile before as a cause of bad breath.I searched the internet and saw it might actually be the culprit because since my tongue is always coated white/yellow with constant throat clearing his explanation made sense to me.I started the homeopathy treatment 3weeks ago, i have started noticing changes and praying to God it disappears soon like it did before in 2006.What I have noticed outside bad breath is that I just recently stupid using my classes.In 2007 I developed eye problem and headache.I no longer have them since starting homeopathy 3 weeks ago.
I hate to write but i am just bringing this awareness to those of you who have tried everything not to lose hope.Try a homeopath or look into bile reflux problems too.It may be the cause of it.Homeopathy has worked for me before it can work for you too.All you need is patience.Consult with a classical and qualified homeopath in your area.If you have any question let me know.
pardon any typographical error typed in a hurry